Senior Mortgage Consultant
Los Altos, CA
Connie is a graduate of the University of California at Berkeley (B.A. Social Science), holds a masters degree in Instructional Design from San Jose State University and is licensed through the National Mortgage Licensing System. She is a Bay Area native and has lived in Los Altos for over 20 years where she and her husband of 35 years have raised their two children, who are now graduated from college and living in the Bay Area. Connie has been a committed participant in various volunteer organizations over the years including the Los Altos Arts Committee, the Los Altos PTA, the Los Altos/Mt. View High School PTA and the Parents Associations for the University of Arizona and the University of California Santa Cruz.
• Senior mortgage consultant for over 12 years
• President’s Club top producer
• Top 1% in America
• Bay area native, from a real-estate family on the Peninsula
• Strong communicator
• Detail oriented
• Serves clients with warmth & a high-level of service
• Knowledgeable of vast array of lending solutions
• CAMP – California Association of Mortgage Professionals
• NAMB – National Association of Mortgage Brokers
• SILVAR – Silicon Valley Association of Realtors
• Los Altos Chamber of Commerce
• University of California Alumni Association
• Association of University Women (AAUW)
• Bay Area Greek American Business Association (BAGABA)
“I have always staked my reputation on integrity and exceptional service and the belief that my client’s needs are paramount in every single transaction,” Connie says. “I enjoy my work and put a priority on commitment to excellence. Absolute client satisfaction is paramount to me, since referrals are the lifeline of my business.”
Wendy H. & Steve O.
Wendy H. & Steve O.
Elaine C. and Robert C.
-Elaine C. and Robert C.
Vince and Lisa Wawrzynski
-Vince and Lisa W.
Mark and Anjali Sheehan
-Mark and Anjali S.
Connie was so helpful, she even contacted me a year later to tell me rates had dropped once more. We were able to refi again to lower my rate which saved me loads of money. What else can I say, Connie is hands-down the best at what she does. I happily refer her to family and friends!
Wen Fan and Christine Tai
Long story short, we needed a large jumbo loan for a 30 day no contingency offer. Connie came through and we couldn't have asked for more. Would absolutely recommend her and work with her again for our next transaction.
-Wen F. and Christine T.
Ian & Catherine C.
-Ian & Catherine C.