Senior Mortgage Consultant
Licensed in CA.
Connie Chronis is a graduate of the University of California at Berkeley
(B.A. Social Science), holds a masters degree in Instructional Design from San Jose State University and is licensed through the National Mortgage Licensing System. She is a Bay Area native and has lived in Los Altos for over 25 years where she and her husband of 39 years have raised their two children, who are now graduated from college and living in the Bay Area. Connie has been a committed participant in various volunteer organizations over the years including the Los Altos Arts Committee, the Los Altos PTA, the Los Altos/Mt. View High School PTA and the Parents Associations for the University of Arizona and the University of California Santa Cruz.
• CAMP – California Association of Mortgage Professionals
• NAMB – National Association of Mortgage Brokers
• SILVAR – Silicon Valley Association of Realtors
• Los Altos Chamber of Commerce
• University of California Alumni Association
• Association of University Women (AAUW)
• Bay Area Greek American Business Association (BAGABA)
“I have always staked my reputation on integrity and exceptional service and the belief that my client’s needs are paramount in every single transaction,” Connie says. “I enjoy my work and put a priority on commitment to excellence. Absolute client satisfaction is paramount to me, since referrals are the lifeline of my business.”